Friday, May 6, 2011

New Blog!

I consider myself a happy person.  I might even consider myself a very happy person.  The smallest, most ridiculous things bring me joy.  For random, everyday things I get excited as if I was a child who just discovered there is a ceiling fan on the ceiling of his bedroom or that I have two feet.  Since I live with my cell phone attached to me at almost all times (don't judge....), I take a lot of pictures on my cell phone.  It has been wonderful to capture moments of family or my son or puppy or husband in an instant, but I rarely do anything with those pictures. 

I have now created this blog to be somewhat of a "Happiness Journal" to capture pictures or notes of things that make me happy and to remind me to stay positive and there is so much to live for. 

What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment